Saturday, May 7, 2016

Making cards!

I had so much fun working with these From The Heart images.  For a while I kind of stayed away from critters because I felt my coloring didn't do them justice.  BUT, I realized that I was being too hard on myself.  Just have fun, there is no need to color in the cookie cutter coloring way.


This card I'm entering into the Sketch challenge #150 at From the Heart Stamps.  My interpretation of the sketch using Hamlet PigWit Cold Suds!


*************************
A couple more cards for sharing! 



6 comments:

  1. Wow lovely frames for your cute animals Melissa, have a nice day!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is AMAZING and you´ve created a bunch of lovely and sweet cards !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 150 @ From the Heart Stamps.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you shy away from because these are awesome I struggle too you don't I can never find the right colour for pigs. Just love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing. I LOVE your coloring on all three, looks amazing. Thanks for playing with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I love the coloring! This is a great take on the sketch - love those papers! Thanks for joining the challenges at From the Heart Stamps.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these cards are super fun!

    Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete